My first build - ROTJ Trooper

Just pissed myself laughing, Stu, those photos are great.

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

9AF037F6-CE23-478E-B66C-E25597C299F3_zps - tried the legs on - thighs feel alright - left shin wants to rotate inwards. Thoughts? Was thinking an elastic stirrup strap under foot to hold it.

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could try tighten to shin a bit or use some padding.

An easy way to fix it is just a piece of velcro on your boots and inside the shin.

Holds very well, I haven't had a problem with this method.

Ā 

I really like the job you did, move on! :)

Ā 

Sent from the shield generator on Endor

• Like 1

Stu, to make the adjustments it would be much better to wear the boots :) I made the same mistake first. But all in all, I like.

Especially the great pictures before......keep smiling mate :-P

• Like 2

Stu, to make the adjustments it would be much better to wear the boots :) I made the same mistake first. But all in all, I like.

Especially the great pictures before......keep smiling mate :-P

Yes, you must only make the adjustment while wearing the boots, then once done, make your syrups. As I have mentioned in the past, the Velcro may not stick to the boots as you have painted them, or when it lets go it will take the paint off with it. Altairs set up is working well for him .

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Sure thing - I'll look at Altairs setup also - boots are all done and dried so will look at this tonight.

Ā 

Ā 

6BCB389F-334B-4640-BE24-23B118C8CBD1_zps01CC0A6F-452E-4A40-B983-0275B55E1374_zps26C524FA-BE3E-452A-9CC0-CED84EC48EAC_zps1AAA8038-3F6B-4076-92EC-348D9DB391DD_zpsE6AD5896-375C-49D6-8573-FBE094EB3B32_zps

Ā 

Keeping up with the K@nnedashians! - exciting times! Just need to put snaps under the shoulders, finish TD, and strap up the arms. I'll also work on the stirrup setup aka Altair's thread.Ā 

• Like 1

The K@nnedashians haha I pissed myself while reading your post Ć°ÅøĖœā€šĆ°ÅøĖœā€šĆ°ÅøĖœā€š but great progress mate, go on with the final streps. Ć°Åøā€˜Ć°Åøā€˜

Ā 

Did you made some inner boxes? If yes. How did you made them?

Ā 

Btw: do you have a blaster?

• Like 2

Haha I thought you'd like that - I'm getting a blaster kit from CFO int the next couple of weeks - that's the final step I think

Ā 

Ā 

If you can I would shorten the strap from the shoulder bell especially on your left. It will just pull it in a bit.

Ā 

I have never used snaps on the shoulder straps. You can put a single rivet through the shoulder strap at the front to secure the strap to the armour which is screen accurate.

• Like 2

Will do - I haven't got the left one done up just because I had no help today! Once I get a hand to do them up I'll send another pic.

Ā 

Ā 

The tops of the bells, closer to the shoulder bridges. Just rotate the bells forward a little, or you can move the top straps a little forward, this will make the bells sit more forward.

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1

Thanks mate! I had a lot of great help on the forums here - all I need now is that cracking blaster! Looking forward to that delivery I can tell you!

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder what that is?

That is awesome, that's what that is - thanks for the box of awesomeness, CFO!

Ā 

Ā 

Too much talking, not enough building. Get on with it, can't wait to see this one in the flesh Stu.

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 2