First ANH Build

Yes, obligatory brown box pic and then another with armor spread out over the floor!

Good luck with your build. Looking forward to watching it come together!

The ear pieces should fix that tube transition. Is that what you're worried about? If you trimmed off too much off the forehead you can always do a high brow version...some troopers love the higher brow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. Yes I realize I'm missing a hole in the Frown. 2. How bad is this and what's the best way to repair if that is at all possible.

You can go hero with the helmet- can you post a picture of the ears?  

A couple of things...  You can always (carefully) drill out the rivets with a cobalt or titanium bit, re-align it, strap it down with blue tape, and re set them in the position you like.  For the 4th frown holes, you can use an exacto knife to cut it out, or use a small (5/16ths) bit to drill out a hole, and purchase a "needle file" set from Lowe's for about 5 bucks to shape the sides.  Like Rob said, when you attach the ears (with screws), and put the S trim on, that will give you a much better idea of what you are looking at.  Hope this helps!

If you decide to drill out the divets, put a very wet (almost dripping) wash cloth behind them as you drill. This will cool the rivet and reduce the chance you melt the surrounding plastic. Drilling out rivets generates lots of heat.

The above tip comes from Gazmosis.

Edited by Khazid