Putting an E11 Holster on a regular belt

So I'm in the process of starting my armor, but before then, I want to wear my E11 in its holster at the Celebration. I'll just be wearing civvy clothes so I want to mount it to a regular belt. but I haven't really "assembled" the holster yet either, so I don't want to do anything to it that will mess it up for my actual armor. I don't know if I'm making any sense so here is a picture of my holster as it is now, which is exactly how I bought it. 

post-22835-0-39690100-1428262444_thumb.jpg

So basically, how can i mount this to a regular leather belt worn with jeans in a way that doesn't modify it differently than what is required to go on a white canvas belt for a TK build? Or can it mount the same way? I know, I'm a noob.

Thanks!

It looks like you may have two Chicago screws holding the straps that attach the holster to the belt. If that is the case, disassemble the screws and replace the straps with loops that will fit over your regular belt (like an ESB holster).

http://www.501st.com/databank/File:TK_esb_holster.jpeg

Edited by trooper96

I suggest riveting snaps onto your holster... and belt. 

When you're ready to put it on your TK belt just do the same to it and voila. I find its easier to remove than chicago screws for storage.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/19369-most-expert-holster-attachment-technique/?p=235402

-Eric

• 5 years later...
55 minutes ago, Smokey67 said:

I have the same holster but am unsure of how it is supposed to attach to the armor. The top straps are too short to double over and make loops plus there are no holes>

They should not loop over if for ANH, holster fits to the belt with rivets or snaps behind 

imageproxy.png.07ba2f954443c8661a5d27093dce9cdd.pngScreenshot_20201202-143607_Chrome.thumb.jpg.40ba358634054da5f2e7f0e0f50f818e.jpg

20201202_143514.jpg.ea969cf08a9a7f178e1a86e15c84f11f.jpg