Cheap perfect len's for E11 scopes

Tusken RTT

Sill working on my DVH;  found some perfect cheap len's for E11 scopes on Amazon.   About 3 or 4 bucks each!  These are the sizes I got, but I may get one size up for the larger len s.  

Simply drimmel the outer ring holding the len's first and then pry the metal apart, the len's will fall out.  Drill or drimmel out your scope ends to hollow them out, and your done!  My blaster is all dusty from the drilling and still all taped up for glueing, but I will show finished picks on my build thread.  I wont glue these in until after the blaster clean up and painting.  

Zm1inFQ.jpg

k90mx7e.jpg

ZmxnzEu.jpg

UDrEl12.jpg

XbcPUam.jpg

M9qGCPA.jpg

• Like 4

Hey Scott, what a nice find! Looking forward for the pictures in your build thread.

Those lenses do look quite thick on that 2nd and 3rd photo. Is this glass or plastic?

Thanks Tino;  they are glass.  Good call, I needed to post how thick these babies are!  They give a great real 'scope' like lens look.   Parden the war wound on the hand;  armor party last weekend- still healing up from! 

LC8hPOi.jpg

NsSylaH.jpg

It looks like you could have just screwed the fixing ring off ...

The ring has notches for a screwdriver and the case looks like it is threaded.

But anyway, great find!

Thanks for the detail pictures! Those lenses are looking really massive. If I can manage to find something like that some day, it will be a nice addition to the Completion Sets...

Scott- where did you find these? Are you able to get measurements on them? Thanks!

Check out Amazon- search magnifying glasses, or you can put in jeweler loupe;  the sizes of these are on the box in the pics, but I have one more coming in the mail a little bigger;  I will post up a report when they come in!