Bottom of Thighs sit mid knee cap

Test fit of my ATA thighs shows that the bottom of the thigh armor sits mid knee cap.

I think the problem is that the upper rear of the thigh hits my butt.

Should I try to trim the upper rear of the thigh to allow it to move up a bit?  

My concern is that if I do this the front peaks of the thigh will then be too high and I'll have to try to tim and shape them as well.

I haven't trimmed or glued the thighs yet, this is a test fit putting them together with tape.

I had to cut the tops of my AM thighs. But what i did was assembled the fronts of my thighs, then used the back to fit them to me. Do this first, then see if you need to take some of the length off. You want the thigh to sit above or maybe a little over ypur knee

I still need to take more off of mine.

• Like 1

You can trim the top back of your thighs like these so it won't poke into the bum. And also trim a little at the bottom back thigh and top back shin into a curve so the back of your knees has more space

med_gallery_12157_11_486349.jpg

Edited by evan_loh

What i do if i need to trim the length of the thighs, is measure from the top however much i need to cut, and work my way around the thigh following the contour of the top. That way i dont have to worry about trimming too much and having the top fronts be too high :)

• 2 weeks later...