First troop observations, in armor for plus 4 hours, walked 5.5 miles.

Surprisingly no armor bites. The biggest annoyance and not sure if I had tweaked a shoulder muscle of if possible my shoulder straps are too tight. Felt like I was being bunched together and yesterday I couldn't move my left arm. Everything stayed in place with the exception of my shins popping out of my boots, just on the back but I also just have the fronts Velcro'ed . Some cosplayer chick broke my blaster and I got stabbed with a light saber to the abdomen by a young Jedi. 

• Like 1

ohI almost forgot. I could not see squat out of my MTK bucket. With the fans on it was too loud, my eyes are waaaaay below the cut outs in it as well. I bumped into things, steppe don kids lol. Luckily for me I brought my ATA with me, its a bit smaller, had no fans in it but could see and only fogged up when we were inside for long periods. Outside it could get a nice breeze up in it. Ive since moved my fans over to the ATA lid now. 

Have you tried getting the sound amplifiers (or whatever their called)?  the fans will help with the fogging up, from what I hear, it also helps to leave a gap on the visors to let air come in throught there as well.  Also, do you have padding at the top? maybe its too much padding leaving your eyes towards the bottom of the visors.

I start my first troop next month and my main worry is my helmet (AM), I've been moving everything around. my main problem was the battery packs, I had them attached on the back making the front of the helmet slide up. So far I've positioned im on the sides and installed a chin strap.  

Even with the fans on I was fogging up. theyre now in my ATA which fits tight and the battery pack is behind the vocoder now. I had to keep doing some wierd thing with my jaw to flip it down. its hard to explain. Now it should be fine I hope. ill find out sunday on troop number 2

• Like 1

ohI almost forgot. I could not see squat out of my MTK bucket. With the fans on it was too loud, my eyes are waaaaay below the cut outs in it as well. I bumped into things, steppe don kids lol. Luckily for me I brought my ATA with me, its a bit smaller, had no fans in it but could see and only fogged up when we were inside for long periods. Outside it could get a nice breeze up in it. Ive since moved my fans over to the ATA lid now. 

Try removing the padding on top of the helmet.

I haven't built my bucket, yet.  But I have gone paintballing with anti-fog lenses.  They use a special thermal lens where there are two layers with air in between.  Wonder if we could use one of those in our buckets.  Also, you can buy anti-fog spray which works, but not as well as the thermal lenses.