Upper body suit measurement issues

Ok. so I ordered a large compression suit from Eastbay. The body fits wonderfully! I mean like perfect.. problem is my arms are rather short and small and leave the sleeves rather wrinkled. Will that be much or an issue while TK armor or should I sacrafice the body fit for better fitting arms and go down to a medium?

Probably won't matter if you're wearing the long rubber chemical gloves over the top, then your forearm armor will also be over the top of that. As long as the wrinkling isn't around the elbows...

have you tried on the armor yet?Ā  you can always use a tuck into inner gloves like silk gloves or liners.Ā  Then putting on the rubber glove

over the tucked in inner glove, allowing the undersuit to be comfortable and wrinkle free.

The suit is just to wide around my arms. It wrinkles in the elbows even when pulled tight, outwards. and no to trying the armor on. It wont show up for another 3 to 4 weeks.

------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

You could do a few things, but all of them involve some kind of sewing:

Ā 

1: Pull the shirt inside out and sew a new seam along the seams on the sleeves that are already there to make them tighter.

Do you have an aunt, a mother or a grandmother with a sewing machine? They should know what to do ...

Ā 

2: At the wrist of the sleeves tear open the seams about an Inch, so that you can stick your thumb through the holes.

With this trick the sleeve will always be pulled straight and it also make s it easier to put on your arm armor.

Ā 

Hope that helps ...