Let's see those Helmet Insides !

Thanks,

The mic actually came with the HTT combo kit. You have to have it right up close to your mouth the get a clear enough signal. I was satisfied with the sound of the new HTT hovi tips, they are surprisingly loud (indoors). The fan system is fine, I have not complaints. My criticism is the digital voice changer has no sound options. It has one setting to alter your voice to make it sound lower, which may be great for kids, but for adults the output is too low and the signal isn't clear. For now this serves it's purpose, as it's set up in a modded EFX helmet. There are better options out there for helmet electronics, although HTT give a nicely packaged set up.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I switched from thin green lens to darker thicker ones but I can't get them to stick to what I was using before (wax/clay stuff). Was thinking of setting up some posts that I could screw into but I don't know how best to secure those to the inside. I don't have any faith that hot glue would work. Any ideas or tips?

I switched from thin green lens to darker thicker ones but I can't get them to stick to what I was using before (wax/clay stuff). Was thinking of setting up some posts that I could screw into but I don't know how best to secure those to the inside. I don't have any faith that hot glue would work. Any ideas or tips?

Simply put, using a one piece lens, drill 4 holes and slide lens over your ear screws. If you want more details how to do this PM me.

IMG_4192_1.jpg

• Like 1