Xbox Headset hack?

Hey Everyone,

Just wondering if there's anyone that has tried to use the xbox headset for both the Aker speaker and the Ear amplifier?

---------

I'm not an electronics person, but I think it would be awesome to use one headset for both electronics.

BlueTooth would also be awesome

---------

Wishful thinking, I guess.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

Well, that is the magic, no? Built in blueooth mike/speakers in the helmet so no wires. Even better with using John Danters PTT ear switches to toggle between VOX/phone, and mic tip speakers.

Should be easy to do with something like this plugged in to your amp, for your bluetooth headset.
-----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working
  • Like 1

Well, that is the magic, no? Built in blueooth mike/speakers in the helmet so no wires. Even better with using John Danters PTT ear switches to toggle between VOX/phone, and mic tip speakers.

Can you imagine just when you thought you'd switched over from the VOX to your phone and you say "Hi Honey" then it dawns on you it never switched over and your fellow troopers give you that deer in the headlight look.... ah hahaha :laugh1:

Edited by ukswrath
  • Like 1

Can you imagine just when you thought you'd switched over from the VOX to your phone and you say "Hi Honey" then it dawns on you it never switched over and your fellow troopers give you that deer in the headlight look.... ah hahaha :laugh1:

or it having a glitch  and everyone in the area hearing you apologizing to your wife for getting the wrong tampon brand over the VOX. lol

I changed my mind on the Bluetooth....

or it having a glitch  and everyone in the area hearing you apologizing to your wife for getting the wrong tampon brand over the VOX. lol

I changed my mind on the Bluetooth....

OMG! ah hahaha  :laugh1: