Helmet electronics and external power supply UPDATED!

Gen 4 wiring schematic. Build pictures incoming

Edit: I'll add the wiring schematic document to a google docs or something so the info is clear.

Edit: Drop box link - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gynkn09gdk7t3t1/AABOCLxqymrAXbCwCh-F2M_6a?dl=0

Power%20Supply%20Gen%204.jpgHelmet%20Elec%20Gen%204.jpg

• Like 2

So.. before I go posting any pictures and info, basically a revamp, I want some feedback as to where everyone wants it. Should I post it here following the wiring diagrams or back on page 1 underneath the original post? 

So.. before I go posting any pictures and info, basically a revamp, I want some feedback as to where everyone wants it. Should I post it here following the wiring diagrams or back on page 1 underneath the original post?

More will probably see the new verion (who may not specifically be looking for it) if it follows the original version on page 1.

Edited by bobio
  • Like 1

More will probably see the new verion (who may not specifically be looking for it) if it follows the original version on page 1.

I agree. Page one under the original post may be best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the feedback

First page or a new thread all together. Thanks for all the hard work and sharing the knowledge!

Thanks Jason. Also, I was looking at all the power supplies Antigravity makes. I'm pretty certain the harness plugs are interchangeable and how they function are similar. That being said the have a 1" thick version of the mini, about 10oz. Almost double the thickness. Same price as the mini also. I might buy it for the heck of it to see if it lasts longer. They have like 5 different models, endless possibilities. I love it.

BTW once I do a troop and am satisfied with the new setup I'll probably unload my Anker, with the mini din connectors and cables. ;)

• Like 1

First page or a new thread all together. Thanks for all the hard work and sharing the knowledge!

a new thread linked from the original. My 2 cents ;)

Anker/DIN Setup

Antigravity/CAT Setup

New Thread linking original, as well!!

Thanks again for the input.

New thread is up. Couldn't fit all the images on the original page 1 so I made a new thread seeing that one is getting old anyways... yada yada yada

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/36733-helmet-electronics-and-external-power-supply-gen-4-ukswrath/

• Like 2