My ESB TK build.

From what I can see, it looks like you can drop the chest armor down a little to minimize the Ab to lower chest gap. It is OK to have a little more room under your neck. Plus it would probably be more comfortable for you in the long run to get a little more lower helmet chin to chest clearance.

You shins are extremely large at the front joint. Do you really need that much extra room to fit your legs? 

Basically, the front flat sections on both halves of the shin should measure 10mm. And then a 20mm cover stripes is glued over these flat sections to secure the two pieces together. On yours it looks like you have around 10mm of excess on each of these flat sections.

sans_t17.png

i have fixed the chest piece and about the shins my calf muscles are bigger the some peoples thighs. I am thinking of using a heat gun to make it more form fitting. i will post a more updated picture of the full set.

Last Friday I recieved the best news. My armor was accepted, I am just waiting to hear if my first choice in number has been approved!!!!!

IMG_3945_zpsyzwpiqfm.jpg

IMG_3953_zpscbkyrf3n.jpg

IMG_3956_zpsbsdoqoes.jpg

I just need to remember that my holster goes on the right side....

Congratulations! Getting your approval for the first time is always SO exciting! :duim:

Are you planning to aim for EIB or Centurion? If so, I'm sure there will be suggestions from other members to improve on your armor even more! ^_^

I've thought about EIB.

The difference between EIB and Centurion for the build are very minor. You could get easily both

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

well Eric (Tolo) now you have gotten my attention... do you notice anything that would have to be changed. Or should I go ahead and try for EIB

Hi Veeds

My suggestions are only for cosmetic look if you intend to go for EIB and centurion, and  would, cause you look great.

Can you shorten the straps that connect your shoulder bells to the shoulder bridges so the bell basically touches the bridge.

it seems you have a fair gap in your full front photo.

I would also shorten your drop box straps, as per the higher level CRL, they should be touching or near touching the bottom of the ammo belt.

Tolo is right, you should go for it, its within your grasp.

Edited by Sly11

Don't be shy and make an EIB thread. Steve will point out exactly what you are missing and even give you pointers for you Centurion approbation.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

• Like 1