501st Patches

Huntzman

I apologize if this has been posted / answered before. I did a search, but didn't find anything. I know many of the units produce their own patches, and some have done multiple runs. Does anyone know of a comprehensive list. I ran across one site that had a number of them listed, but it didn't appear that it had been updated since 2010/11.

Any help / information would be greatly appreciated. 

Not sure what exactly you're looking for but 501st Detachment and all related 501st patches are only available to members of the 501st.  If you are a member, there is a patch database in the 501st members forum.

Thanks, Mark. Unfortunately, I'm still in the beginning process, so  I guess I will have to wait until then to get access. I was just curious if anyone had done a written update on the patches. I know there was a Star Wars collectors book done a number of years ago that had a large display of the patches included in it.

RT-Mod is a pretty solid fit for someone at/around 6'2" dependent upon your build.  It is sculpted at 4% larger than a standard TK armor. 

I'm 6'2" and that's what I'm rocking.  You can check out the build thread linked in my signature if you're interested in checking it out.

Edited by Dark CMF
  • Like 1

Thanks, Tim, for your input. I have been following your thread and it has given me hope. My big problem is that he isn't taking orders till after the first of the year, and then it might be months until I get it. I might have to go the TB route, and then build the TK later on the down the road when the armor comes in.

Thanks, Jason.

Now I just have to find the damn armor to fit my 6'2" frame without looking like a guy in a black body suit with Chiclets stuck to him !!  

You may want to look at an AM kit.  I am 6'3" and weigh more than I would like but the AM kit came out looking great and is good for tall guys like us.  Hope that helps.

It took me just about a year from the time that I signed up here at FISD, to get my TKID from the Legion.

This hobby is not an overnight sensation, so patience is (as difficult as it feel at times) a necessity. ;)