IAMAVOL's TK Build

Howdy from San Antonio and Fort Sam Houston. Well, I have my AM 2.0 in and ready to begin my first ever build. My intention is to join the 501st as a TK as soon as I can...between my military duties and 5 girls. I will be posting progress and would very much appreciate any tips, tactics, and procedures for a successful build. I plan to start with the bucket. It seems to be the quickest win. Pictures will be posted...so let the build begin

Thanks CobraTrooper.  I am sure I will be asking for help since this is my first build.  I have a newb question.  How do I link the photos out of photobucket to my post.  Before anyone asks, yes I have been searching the forums and can't seem to find it.  Although, I am SURE it is right in front of me :)

Right click the image on Photobucket, click on "Copy image location".

come back to the forum, start replying to the topic, it should have a bunch of widgets such as adding emoticons, Bold icon etc.  In the middle there's an icon of a tree picture, click on that and paste your image location under "URL"

Note: I only see this on Desktop not on mobile phone.

• 1 month later...

So an unfortunate knee surgery has had me down for 4+ weeks.  I should have the bucket together tomorrow...with pictures for guidance (if I can get one to post).  Quick question...did anyone use a 'duct tape' dummy to help fit the armor.  It is quite difficult to fit the biceps and forearms with one hand :)

I am still trying to attach pictures and can't.  When I hit the "image" icon and put in the photobucket URL, it freezes my FIST session.  I have to back all the way out and go back in.  Any advice or a better way to put in pictures

Thanks.  I have found some great builds.  I just finished my duct tape dummy.  Once I seal it up tonight, I can work the armor.  I am so excited about finally getting to work on it.  Yea, 5 girls.  We finalized the adoption on the youngest two the first of December.  It was a fantastic Christmas.