Most "Accurate" ANH Bucket?

I have an extra AM helmet kit and after building a full suit I see some considerable differences between it and what was used on the screen. Who provides the best and previously mentioned most accurate kit? I read some where that the AM bucket is a little bit bigger than the original?

Or a gino lid...send me a pm

Lol I hope you're joking. As someone who owns a Gino V2, it's good but not the best in terms of accuracy. Don't let Gino tell you otherwise.

Ā 

Anyway, the most accurate ANH/ESB helmet is from RS Prop Masters. No contest.

Ā 

http://starwarshelmets.com/rs_prop_masters__armour_and_helmets.htm

Lol I hope you're joking. As someone who owns a Gino V2, it's good but not the best in terms of accuracy. Don't let Gino tell you otherwise.

Anyway, the most accurate ANH/ESB helmet is from RS Prop Masters. No contest. http://starwarshelmets.com/rs_prop_masters__armour_and_helmets.htm

I dont see how it cant be accurate as it is taken from the movie... cast from dave m and Brian r.....

Dont want to get in a pissing match....all great lids,,all great guys to deal with

Gino lid is great for sure...

Ā 

I own TE2, Gino, TM, RS, ATA and CapW...Ā 

And I must say that even if the Gino has awesome details, and the TM is a piece of art by itself, the most accurate (of the ones I own) has to be the HDPE RS. Nothing beats the details on it.

Ā 

TM and Gino (the version with all the texture) mi second favs, but I guess if they were made out of HDPE instead of ABS, the details would be even better. That for the Stunt version of course.

Ā 

The best Hero bucket has to be TM's no doubt.

Ā 

MHO.

Ā 

Saludos.

My reasoning behind the thought of another maker of said "Bucket" was and don't get me wrong I enjoyed building my helmet, but with it being a three piece and the ears not as tight fitting to the helmet I really want it to be more like the original. I looked up Gino, AP and RS and well RS is not cheap and buying from the UK is never a pleasant experience.....tons and thousands of $$$$$$ in Triumph car parts from the UK! I like the AP helmet so I guess I will get a price for their kit. Gino looked fine? Another thought I am running around in circles in my head is do I need a more accurate helmet or is this one fine? Still having the seam in the rear and those ears is lingering in my mind.......In the end I just love being a TK!

--------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021