inner drop box requirement

• Drop boxes must have full inner drop boxes to close the back. Flat covers are not allowed.

I'm a little unclear on this requirement.  

Will this DIY job pass Centurion? 

------------

How about this one: 

IMG_20141025_122602.jpg

What if the box was solid? Would that pass?

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

So a drop box constructed in the manner of this tutorial would be acceptable?  (Hey, that's your tutorial, Germain!)

I'm following that tutorial, however instead of scavenging corner pieces, I used a heat gun to bend a continuous strip into a rectangular ring. I CA glued the ends together in a butt joint. 

Next I'll glue that ring to a flat piece of ABS. Then insert that into the drop box.  

The boxes don't need to open, right? 

Yes, drop boxes constructed that way shall be Centurion acceptable, and indeed that's my tutorial ;)

The boxes don't actually need to open. As i handmade mine, the fit is really tight and the airlock is enough to secure the halves together, but some glue them, some use velcro, or magnets.

Edit: all the pics on my tuto are now hosted on flickr rather than imageshack. Still don't know why i used this terrible host in the first place...

Edited by The5thHorseman

I consider the inner drop box requirement to imply that it must be a formed box with edges curved, and walls.

and usually only would be made by using a box designed to be used as an inner drop box

KW designs does great inner drop boxes