Please help me ! AP Armor Build

Spycee

Well, since I'm now EIB, it's time for Centurion  :)

My EIB request (with pictures) is here : http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/31454-tk-42178-requesting-anh-stunt-build-eib-status-ap463/

What I did after that :

- I corrected the charging handle behind the ejection port.  I broke it (it was too well glued) and reversed it, reinforcing it with a small metal rod and glue.

- I installed the inverted male snap on the ab (right side).

- I glued the rubber handguards.

sznXvc5l.jpg  hjEE8otl.jpg

So in theory I have all required parts for Centurion.

What I didn't do after EIB :

- I didn't change the screws on the TD : I tried to find good screws but they seem impossible to find in my area.

- The rear sight on the blaster is still a bit high : I tried to remove it to try to lower it and I wasn't able.  The only option is to cut it with a grinder and reglue it, but I fear that I will just damage the blaster doing it.

- I didn't remove the second rivet on the blaster retaining strap : I'm not sure which one to remove, and I don't like the idea to have a hole in my holster.

Do these 3 points can stop me to be Centurion ?

Well, since I'm now EIB, it's time for Centurion :)

My EIB request (with pictures) is here : http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/31454-tk-42178-requesting-anh-stunt-build-eib-status-ap463/

What I did after that :

- I corrected the charging handle behind the ejection port. I broke it (it was too well glued) and reversed it, reinforcing it with a small metal rod and glue.

- I installed the inverted male snap on the ab (right side).

- I glued the rubber handguards.

sznXvc5l.jpghjEE8otl.jpg

So in theory I have all required parts for Centurion.

What I didn't do after EIB :

- I didn't change the screws on the TD : I tried to find good screws but they seem impossible to find in my area.

- The rear sight on the blaster is still a bit high : I tried to remove it to try to lower it and I wasn't able. The only option is to cut it with a grinder and reglue it, but I fear that I will just damage the blaster doing it.

- I didn't remove the second rivet on the blaster retaining strap : I'm not sure which one to remove, and I don't like the idea to have a hole in my holster.

Do these 3 points can stop me to be Centurion ?

For the pan head screws, try a marine shop, as they usually have a good selection of stainless steel nuts and bolts of various sizes. That's where I found some for my thermal Det.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk