TK409 neck seal?

Does anyone know if tk409 is still making neck seals? I ordered one in August and havent heard anything back. Even after several email attempts. Payment went through but havent heard anything from him. I can be patient. Was just wondering if everything was ok over there.

He kinda sucks with communication. I think mine took about a month to arrived. It did so without word from Chris.

Darman makes a nicer neck seal, even though I love my TK409 quite a bite.

-Eric

• Like 1

David:  I ordered one from TK409's site about the same time....no confirmation after a week (and a couple emails) so I disputed it with PayPal.  About an hour later, I got a reply -- she was out of material and there would be a delay.  She refunded my money after I asked.  FYI, "TK-409" doesn't seem to be behind the neck seals (I think it's his (ex?) wife).  The email on the site doesn't seem to be monitored either.  The email address for PayPal is hers, and what she used to finally communicate with me.

• 2 months later...

His neck seal thread is locked, so I am not able to post there.    ^_^

That's because no activity happened in 3 months. After that it gets auto-locked. If he's serious about selling more he should make a new thread.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Guys:

I bought one of this by Dauw's Bartlett (TK409) the last 23th december... I wrote to him more than three times about my product (shipping and delivery) and today I didn't receive a response yet, Do you know what happen with this seller? Have I open a dispute for refund with paypal? Please be care with this seller!!!

Hello Guys:

I bought one of this by Dauw's Bartlett (TK409) the last 23th december... I wrote to him more than three times about my product (shipping and delivery) and today I didn't receive a response yet, Do you know what happen with this seller? Have I open a dispute for refund with paypal? Please be care with this seller!!!

When I got my neckseal a long time ago, from TK409 I did not have any communications with him either. At first it scared me a little, but then it just showed up one day. So that's generally what happens with him. No need to worry yet. It takes time, but so far everyone I've read about has gotten their stuff eventually.