Bubble lenses for MR CE UK?????

TX-8687

Does anyone know where i could get a pair of bubble lenses for the MR CE UK!!!!! I just got the helmet, and was wondering where i could get a pair are they the same as an FX one????? Anyone, PLEASE!!!!!!

Ā 

Ā 

Why do you need bubble lenses. Isn't it already set up as a stunt helmet or are you filling in the last tooth hole and repainting it for hero style?

I am doing a tutorial on how to make your own. Its pretty easy. If you have a heat gun, some light NEW gardening gloves and a welders cutting shield, I will show you how to make several pairs soon. Just watch the hero tutorial here on FISD.

I am doing a tutorial on how to make your own. Its pretty easy. If you have a heat gun, some light NEW gardening gloves and a welders cutting shield, I will show you how to make several pairs soon. Just watch the hero tutorial here on FISD.

hmmm...i don't have any of those.....but if someone could make pair....i'd easily want one!!!!!!!

hmmm...i don't have any of those.....but if someone could make pair....i'd easily want one!!!!!!!

Ā 

The way I make them I use the helmet as a "mold". Kind of a custom fit. I could make you a set, but I doubt they would exactly fit the helmet you have.

Ā 

I could try it though. PM me if your interested. Also Weibes makes bubble lenses on occasion and he may be able to help you out too.

Ā 

Ā 

Mike

I made some bubble lens out of green perspex. I removed the face from the helmet and cut out two perspex shapes that covered each eye leaving plently of over lap. Next, I took a heat gun to a piece of perspex and heated it until it became soft. Wearing gloves, I placed the hot perspex over the eye socket from inside the helmet and pressed hard with the back of a spoon. I tested with a tea spoon and a dessert spoon...vision was better with the larger dessert spoon ;)

The way I make them I use the helmet as a "mold". Kind of a custom fit. I could make you a set, but I doubt they would exactly fit the helmet you have.

Ā 

I could try it though. PM me if your interested. Also Weibes makes bubble lenses on occasion and he may be able to help you out too.

Ā 

Ā 

Mike

Ā 

well....if anyone could make me a set for UK CE that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!! if anyone can help out, shoot me a pm!!!!!!!

Thsi helmet is very nice with the Green lenses that are flat.. If you are going to put bubble lenses in .. I think it would be tough to troop in ...kinda like fisheye ....Are you going to not troop with it?? If so leave it be.. It is nice without Bubble ..unless you do want a hero version.....The CE is a Stunt version.

What ever you do ...I hope it works out..