Another noob post =P

Greetings all,

These past few weeks I have been really digging into costume ideas for my first submission to the 501st in hopes of joining, and trooping with members of my garrison. Having absolutely no costuming experience I have decided that maybe my best option is to purchase a kit, but don't know how exactly how to get in contact with reputible vendors who are either or both members of the 501st, and have approved kits.

I have checked the Dos/donts thread which has helped a lot, but was also curious if some of you could point me in the right direction as far what would be best for me. I am 6'2, ~220lbs (currently dieting to lose some weight). I have read some other posts referring to AM armor, but can't really find much else on how to get in contact with this person.

Just want to make sure I do this right my first time =]. I look forward to hearing back from any of you.

Matt

Greetings Matt, and welcome to the FISD!!!

Take a look at RT-Mod, too. I'm about the exact same ht/wt, and I'm building one right now. Fits just about perfectly, out of the box, but that obviously depends on build, etc... Just another option for you to consider.