E-11 scope decals

Where do I get the one with Jar Jar in the crosshairs? Ive seen the regular ones on trooperbay and have one with my DD conversion kit, but wanna take a shot at Jar Jar!

I know the scope decal from the DD kit is roughly 1.25"x1.25" , at least the actual middle of the decal thats peeled off is anyways...

I make my own, I adjust the picture to the size required before I print, pm me if you need something personalized ;)

Thanks man but I think I figured it out. Just finally said heck with it and tried resizing the image in Microsoft word...imported the image, right clicked it, then clicked resize...unlike paint, word gives you the option to resize images in inches. So after test printing and fiddling around, i found the size of 1.1" to be perfect for my scope. So, I went ahead and printed it out on the free photo paper i received when I bought my new ink cartridges. Did a test fit using only the lens I dremeled to size, and it fits perfectly! Ill post pictures of it in a sec

The decal chosen

987764AB-538D-4DDC-A84B-0B2298027E05.jpg

My E-11 scope lens made from a small magnifying glass that i dremeled to size

513D63D1-CB07-4CBC-BDC5-93B5FBD14AAE.jpg

2 different sized decals printed on 5x7 HP advanced photo paper. One decal is 1.1" and the other is 1"

49683EC7-237F-4083-822A-31373B130B99.jpg

Test fit with the 1.1" decal under my lens...

CB9A153E-224D-427D-810E-A5BE5A058F69.jpg

Perfect fit!

• Like 1

Thanks!

Trying to round off the lens was sarcastically fun! Lol. When i dremmeled the outer plastic of the magnifying glass I went too deep on one side, so I had to hope and pray I could get it decently round lol. Gotta run to radioshack tomorrow to see if i can find a lens for the front of the scope.

Now just gotta figure out how I want to mount the lens on the back. I'd like to make it to where I can switch out decals from time to time, just cant get my head around it yet

Think I found a way to mount my scope lens and have it be removable to change the decal out later.

What I used

Invisible tape roll(to replace my original scope cover)

Small magnifying glass(for the lens, dremmeled a small magnifying glass to fit my scope)

An old black android usb charging cord(cut up to fit the tape roll)

Tape roll is dirty..havent had time to get the left over adhesive from the tape previously on there)

9B5CDE59-C70D-441E-8A4D-05869E9A0FD1.jpg

Purposely left a gap to fill with E6K, or bondo, to make removal easier in case i would like to change out my "target" :)

DDD5D129-735E-40D4-BDFD-B7BB210F7C1D.jpg

Hows that for thinking outside the box ;)

Thanks! I learned that from machining lol. One day when production hopefully slows down im going to have my boss make some programs to create a custom blaster :) follow me on the hasbro build! About to upload some updates there