A Small, Perfectly In Tact, Brown Box Arrived Today. DVH Pipe Build - ANH E-11.

I'm Batman

One box. USA to Australia postal service looking after us!

unpIDlH.jpg

I know that name. Woo Hoo!!

e0K5pKr.jpg

First of all - Tim, I probably won't keep this thread name going. First thing I thought of was how perfect the cardboard box was after travelling half way around the world!

Second - It may take me a while to build, I still have an unfished TK spread out on the garage floor and a TS on it's way courtesy of Scootch and Gabe.

Thirdly - which I'll ellaborate more on once I start building. This is no Doopy Doos! From my brief experience with a Doopy kit for a Hasbro blaster and watching everyone elses threads of late, the Doopys appear very well produced, not much clean up, etc. The DVH will definately take some modelling skills. I think a lot of the details may be better, it has few more features I think, BUT a lot more air bubbles, chips to fill and sand, removal of flashings and waste, etc.

Will probably start a fresh build thread later down the track once I actually get to some building.

Cheers!

Haha, no pressure eh......

Trip to Ikea next weekend - 300km up the road to Sydney to the closets store. We're buiding a new house, so have quite a list of furniuture to buy. Will pick up one of those table legs to consider using it as a steel pipe build.

AWESOME!!! 

Definitely excited to see this build.  I've got a Doopy pipe kit, but also considered getting a DVH.  I've got plans!

Looking forward to it!  Who needs furniture?  All you need is a workbench and a bar stool!!!