Hello from Syracuse, Utah!

Hello TKs

This is my first build thread.  I am very excited to get started.  I want to build an ANH Stunt TK and someday convert to a Sandtrooper.  Purchased a full set of armor from AM, and it should be here within the next month or two.  I haven't purchased any other items such as cooling fans, lenses, gloves, gun, etc.  I am happy to hear any suggestions.  

Thanks, Tom

Are you sure your OCD wife could cope with you having 'dirty' armor? :laugh1:

I know some parts (shoulder straps, knee, ab, helmet) are different. Certainly not impossible, but would it be easier to decide which way to go first and stick to the one style.

Greetings Tom, and welcome to the FISD!!!

As for buying accessories, go ahead and look at the build threads and the EIB/Centurion application threads.  You'll be able to see a lot of the different options that are available for use (and generally available in the for sale threads here)!

Good luck!

Tom, if you love both Tk's and Sandtroopers, then you'll want to do a Heavy Weapons Trooper because it is based on a stormtrooper but with accessories of a Sandtrooper.

There are actually a lot of small differences between a TK and a TD: http://www.looksirdroids.com/replica_sand-storm.htm

Here is a Heavy Weapons trooper, based on the Battlefronts game:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/27258-my-hwt-submission-pics-for-basic-heave-pics/

Edited by bluehickey