AlderaanDroids - My RS Build

I paid for my kit yesterday! Bank transfer to the UK! In a few weeks I'll be receiving PVC armor, helmet, strapping pack, holster, and ANH blaster.

So far they've been very good to work with and answered all of my questions promptly.

I'll still need shoes (in talks for), and an undersuit. I'd like to use black merino for breathability. Does anyone else wear merino?

I expect to do alot of trimming since I'm 5'2".

I'll keep track of my progress here. Thinking of having an armor party in late June if I can find someone to host who will accept bribes in the form of cookies & beer.

I saw those same 'Deer Stag' boots last night while searching for men's Chelsea boots. Price is right but some concern whether they might be slippery according to one reviewer. But then again seeing how much the actual stormtroopers slipped and skidded around that could be accurate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw those same 'Deer Stag' boots last night while searching for men's Chelsea boots. Price is right but some concern whether they might be slippery according to one reviewer. But then again seeing how much the actual stormtroopers slipped and skidded around that could be accurate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't even notice this. Yes, they are slippery, but they have a rubber heel which keeps them stable. I went running in them the night I finished them and they held up fine, running up and down hills and streets without issue. You just have to watch your step on things like carpet. Hope that helps. Here is mine as it is currently: IMG_0650.jpg