Neck Seal -

IMG_0049_zpscbf1e803.jpg

Thermal Detonator - Back

IMG_0051_zpse3022584.jpg

Holster Attachment -

IMG_0271_zpsb4dd93aa.jpg

Action Shot -

IMG_0287_zps74a82409.jpg

Forgot to mention, as was suggested during the EIB process, I switched the shoulders, re-did the holster, and trimmed the ab sides to the 10mm specification.  Fingers crossed...

Shoulder bells are now sitting the right way, and i see you have also moved the belt end caps for a better position which is good :). Good luck on your approval!

On few improvements you could make, you should dab some white paint on those side and thigh rivets; the thighs could be sized down for a better fit and look; and the drop boxes should be aligned with the outer edge of the ABS belt. I think none on those would restrain you from getting Centurion but if ever you have some free time one day... ;)

Edited by The5thHorseman

Hey Josh! Thank you for your Centurion application! Let's take a look at the improvements you have made. But first........2 questions: do you have plans for maintaining your rockstar hair under the bucket ;) ? #2 why do you stand on your head to take pictures of your ab buttons???

Anyway......

CRL Requirements:

All photos for Centurion application were properly submitted and organized. Well done!  After reviewing all photos, I would like to congratulate and welcome you to Centurion! Your Garrison should be proud to be beside you!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

Although it won't affect your application, I would dab a little paint on your side rivets and thigh pack rivets. Keep the crotch rivet clean. The trimming you did on your sides made a WORLD of difference in the way your torso assembly looks and it brought the ab hardware placements to the 10MM from the seam locations! I am so glad you went back and did that...I am sure you like it, too!

Second, I would strongly recommend taking some time one weekend and re-sizing your thighs. I salute your quest to lose weight and it shows! however, this has created a mad bunch of room in your thighs. I traced in red your thigh line in your armor as it appears to be. IMG_0302_zpsc5b40bf91_zpsf084d03d.jpgIMG_0297_zpsfee667101_zpsb036a824.jpg

This is a lot of material that can be removed. This will improve and streamline the overall look of your armor as well as the comfort of wearing it. 

Well done as a whole!!! Congrats again!

Thanks for all the help, support, and comments from everyone!  The suggestions are great and I'm definitely going to keep improving things, but I'm going to take the rest of the day off and enjoy being Centurian!

Ha ha, good catch on the ab buttons, forgot to rotate that picture, so that's on me.  As far as the hair goes, I'm not sure.  It's for a Luke Skywalker that I do for the RL (I know, I'm a sell out!) and the kids at the hospital last weekend seemed to like it, so I may keep it for a bit.  But it's driving me a bit bonkers!  Maybe next I'll have to do ANH Hero Luke!

A point in this evaluation that was not brought up was the necessity of the outer edge of the drop boxes to line up with the ends of the ammo belt. Flyboy (Josh) was contacted and will post pics of this when he returns from being out of town.

Ok, great!  They were able to slide an inch or so in either direction, but I'll sew them in position to keep them permanently placed.  Thanks again!

Absolutely perfect! Things like this happen a lot with the boxes being attached by straps alone. I just wanted to be certain they were able to be moved into proper position. A++++++++ thank you!