Drinddetail_zpsbdf2bb4e.jpg

Accessory Details

Neck Seal

neckseal_zps52f9bb2c.jpg

Thermal Detonator – Back

thermaldetonatorback_zps2bd299d2.jpg

Holster Attachment

holsterattachment_zps6bbed7c5.jpg

Apologies for the state of some photos, my camera is a temperamental piece of technology and sometimes produces subpar images. If they need to be retaken please let me know.

Thanks

Nice!  I like seeing AP kit EIB applications!

Awesome strapping system and hand painted details.

Sniper knee looks low and ammo knee has fallen in a few pictures.

You might consider shoulder/bicep/forearm strapping to set gaps more evenly and hide more elbow.

Might also want to paint abdomen/kidney rivets white.

For Centurion, you'll need latex or latex like hand guards.

Also you need to paint the scope rail black if i'm not mistaken. And your biceps look a little large on your arms. You might want to consider trimming those down for a better fit.

Edited by CRISTONAMO

Thanks for the feedback guys, still a few things for me to work on, the usual Ill fitting AP sniper plate, and a few things sitting funny, the blaster copped a little damage when it fell out of the holster climbing some stairs, so I'm sussing a replacement charging handle.

Update: blaster fixed, scope rail now black and charging handle fitted, photos to come shortly.

Next task will be taking a heat gun to the sniper plate to allign it to the shin better

Edited by TK16666

Hey Adam! Thank you for your application for EIB status. Well done on the application.Let's look at your armor.

CRL Requirements:

All proper submission photos posted. It is always encouraged that troopers chime in to help out with things they notice. We all should take part in helping troopers to look their best. It helped you here because the only thing that would have restricted your EIB award was the non-painted scope rail on your blaster. Great job following up on that and getting the charging handle so quickly!  HOLY SNAP-O-RAMA on your strapping system! But hey...if it works! Hand painting your helmet details is always a challenge but, as also stated, you did well. I would like to see the black outline a little cleaner, but overall a good job. 

With that, I would like to congratulate and welcome you to EIB!

Other-armor Fit/Assembly:

AP armor is great for thinner troopers as yourself. The only part that really sticks out to me that could use some adjustment is your biceps. They are really spacious. It would go along way to the overall look of your armor and your comfort if you sized those down a bit more. I was going to bring it up in the Centurion suggestions, but since we are talking about your biceps.....they are sitting too high under your shoulder bells. This is creating too much gap between your forearms and biceps. You could make a strap that connects your shoulder and bicep that is set so that the bicep can only go down to a point and stop. It was also suggested that maybe you might think to attach another strap that connects your forearm and bicep, but bringing that bicep down to close that gap is most important here. Something else that was noted was that your thigh pack seems to be drooping a bit. You can glue it so it stays up and covers the seam at your lower thigh.

Centurion Suggestions:

You have built your suit with the details that suggest you may be applying for Centurion in the future. there needs to be a little work done before you can do that, though. 

It is strongly suggested to paint the rivets on your left side as well as the rivet on your thigh pack. 

Going back to your biceps area, the straps that go across your biceps are really wide. these should be around the 1 inch wide mark as seen here:gallery_12157_11_90070.jpgThe ones on Han's armor look much thinner but they are rolled over because of what he was doing during filming.

You will need to adjust your backplate so there is little to no overlap onto your kidney plate.

The pop rivet you used on the cod area of your ab plate must be changed from a pop rivet to a domed head, preferrably a split rivet. Don;t paint that, though. ;)

The pop rivets on your Thermal Detonator should be changed to slotted, pan head screws. While we are on the subject of your T.D., the metal clips are way too long at the top. A minimal amount of the the clip should be showing at the top of the TD when mounted to the belt like this:gallery_12157_11_941408.jpg

You will need to obtain rubber gloves and flexible handplates

You also will need to adjust your holster attachment points. they need to located in the lower portion of the belt as seen on these troopers:gallery_12157_11_479020.jpg

Yours are currently mounted at the top of your belt.

I would strongly suggest changing out the white wire on your blaster's power cylinder to black. 

The last change that I can see that needs to be done is to trim the rear cover strip on the back of your thighs. The strips should end at the lower ridge not extend over it.gallery_12157_15_1150.jpg

With a little work, we hope to see your Centurion application! Good luck and congrats again on your EIB!!!