My First Armor Build Thread ANH-S CAP Armor.

Yes, bpoodoo I did end up splitting it. Its more of a comfortable fit. I was having issues with the chest being too low so I lowered the ab slightly making it hit my legs so I cut the cod from the ab and tucked the cod plate under the ab plate so there is really no seam. It flexes a lot.better and makes mobility easy. And with the belt being in front of the whole operations you can't tell a difference:)

Also a half inch would be a lot. Mine is probably 2mm gap:P

But thank you every one! Hope it goes smoother this time too. :)

Edited by Stormy1992

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CRL says "minimal". I take that to means as small as possible, therefore I've just glued mine on to about where Kyle's are. I would think 1/2" (12.5mm) would be way too big??

Yes it would be.

Yes it would be.

I stand corrected.

My figure was based on the measurement from the edge of the canvas to the edge of the ammo belt so the drop box would just hang below the plastic.

The number was in my head from one of the 3 or 4 tutorials I used on my build.

I stand corrected.

My figure was based on the measurement from the edge of the canvas to the edge of the ammo belt so the drop box would just hang below the plastic.

The number was in my head from one of the 3 or 4 tutorials I used on my build.

Well, it is supposed to hang right under the plastic. I guess we're just measuring different distances. Whichever number you end up with, the drop box should be right up next to the plastic belt.

I had it backwards, in my head, I was thinking of this..... (the gap between the edge of canvas and plastic looking at the belt from the back.)

Kyle is in good shape with his boxes.

Brain fart on my part. :P

IMG_0783.jpg

Edited by Gep

Make sure you post in the "request 501st access" thread in the getting started area to get your permissions setup so you can partake in the secret blood ritual we organize ever other Wednesday. :)