EP3 Helmet

Ufortunately the best place to find a more-or-less definitive answer to your question, CloneTroopers.net, is offline at present. My garrison's XO is also the XO of that site and has said that they hope to get the forum back up and running ASAP.

The MR buckets do look very nice, but I don't know about their quality. I would not be surprised if there are not kits of some sort out there, but I don't think there is as much support from armor makers for TCs as there are for TKs, as clone troopers haven't been around as long. I could be completely wrong, though. :unsure:

you can go to www.cloneempire.com for top of the line and skilled clone prop builder's opinions but thats just my two credits :)

-------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

you can go to www.cloneempire.com for top of the line and skilled clone prop builder's opinions CT.net is for children :P

I guess that's why the slogan "Unquestioned Loyalty" is only for the FISD. :P But seriously, go wherever the best info is available.

Not the best, OSCS is the best in my opinion :) Its a kit too, not finished.

Yes, the MR is not the best, and can be heavy also...It can look big on someone that is not tall enough and or have broad shoulders...the OSCS are plentiful, and can be purchased for a very reasonable price...you would just need some skills to work on it or know someone who could do it up right for you :)

The url is---------------

Most of the best clone prop makers can be found there. Java was considered the best but I believe OSCS has taken the title, though Java is still extremely good.

Cheaper than MR too, and better customer service. :)

Edited by gmrhodes13

Daetrin said:
The url i----------------

Most of the best clone prop makers can be found there. Java was considered the best but I believe OSCS has taken the title, though Java is still extremely good.

Cheaper than MR too, and better customer service. :)

Yeah, thats it :pint1:

Edited by gmrhodes13