Centurion weapon question

I was reviewing the changes i need for centurion, including upgrading my E-11 (i have a converted hasbro).

This lead me to the question from the CRL. Under the ANH Stunt CRL a DLT-19 is listed as a weapon for this costume. Can you use a DLT-19 (instead of the E-11)with a centurion submission? Or does it have to be an E-11?

If an E-11 is required - can the CRL be updated to reflect this as a requirment?

Thanks

Centurion simply requires a quality sterling base gun with ALL the proper elements present.

The dlt 19 can be carried from base level to Centurion. 

BEST to get a fully built e-11 with all the needed extra details, such as the extended bolt

power cells

accurate clip end and lock details.

charging handle and flat bayonet area.

PM me for more details!  I HAVE parts ready!

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

The hyperfirm E-11 needs a D-ring to be even EIB approvable. And if you go with a hyperfirm DLT-19 I would recommend adding the wires around the T-track.

I believe all hyper firms are EIB centurion approvable

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hyperfirms are not really as accurate as we might want them to be. sure... they are nice... but they are not as nice as they could be?

I carry the DLT 19 hyperfirm, and I have an ROTJ hyperfirm... but they are not the end of all replicas.

they are made to be rubber stunt versions.

at the end of the day the goal is really up to the wearer... and how far you want to go with your armor, and blasters is really up to you.

I like blasters with holes in them showing interior parts... springs, bolts, screws.. hollow sections.  a solid block of rubber is cool for throwing on the ground.

but a full replica is much more of a personal satisfaction.

not that I don't like hyperfirms... I have 2 of them. but I like my steel and real scope versions much more.

there's nothing like having the original WW2 parts on a prop replica.

hyperfirms are not really as accurate as we might want them to be. sure... they are nice... but they are not as nice as they could be?

I carry the DLT 19 hyperfirm, and I have an ROTJ hyperfirm... but they are not the end of all replicas.

at the end of the day the goal is really up to the wearer... and how far you want to go with your armor, and blasters is really up to you.

I like blasters with holes in them showing interior parts... springs, bolts, screws.. hollow sections. a solid block of rubber is cool for throwing on the ground.

not that I don't like hyperfirms... I have 2 of them. but I like my steel and real scope versions much more.

I hear you but I went hyperfirm for durability and the breakable factor.. I like to troop carefree and let others use my e-11 or dlt19 for pictures. When I troop with my doopy doo hasbro conversion I'm constantly worrying if it will get dropped lol..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like blasters with holes in them showing interior parts... springs, bolts, screws.. hollow sections. a solid block of rubber is cool for throwing on the ground.

I hear you but I went hyperfirm for durability and the breakable factor.. I like to troop carefree and let others use my e-11 or dlt19 for pictures. When I troop with my doopy doo hasbro conversion I'm constantly worrying if it will get dropped lol..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk