OBSOLETE - Current EIB Requirements

I have a question about the newly-posted standards. I noticed that in neither the link to the base Elite or to the ANH Elite was there any mention of splitting the ab/butt plate into two sections, as was stated in the earlier Elite standards. Is this an omission or have the standards changed? Thanks for clearing this up!

Doh! It's there in the base standards now - copy/paste error on my part as I cleaned things up. :o

ROTJ overrides this in it's own specific requirement.

The cleaned up text should take out any guess work, or trying to figure out the intent of the original standards list. I hope this makes what it takes to become elite a little clearer.

No, it's required. For the same reason that backpacks, etc. are required on MEPD. Not all wore them, but they are a common enough element that one should have them. Whether or not you troop with one is up to you.

• 10 months later...

i have a question on the anh, i know i saw a pic here that showed luke wearing the tk belt and the com link was on the left side clipped above the drop pouch but the standard says ditch the td and mount the grapple and comlink there? I am new so this is probly a dumb question

I found this on someones site but cannot find the screenshot i saw this comic also depicts the com on the left front above the drop pouch if I find the other pic i will add it post-5046-1230336465_thumb.jpg

I actualy found this screenshot in another thread this is one of the gaurds outside the melenium falcon notice on the left of his belt there is a com link it is sort of hard to see due to pic quality

Tom

Not quite sure what you're asking mate :blink:

The standard says that you must have a TD or you can have a Grappling hook with

box and comms link as an alternative.

Check out Jasons - TK-J's Elite submission and you can see how it looks :)

P1010012.jpg

P1010020.jpg

I hope this as helped mate

You're right Chazz - I must have grabbed the wrong photo back in the day. I'll have to update that as soon as I can break away from visiting relatives.