Out Of The Box TM ESB TK, Looking like it came straight out of Cloud City Garisson...

Ok, I have been wanting to get some photos on my roof, as we use the stormtrooper on our logo, as the original stormtroopers. Us being roofers, and usually going in after the storms... anyway...

image_zpsb6070222.jpg

image_zpscafcae76.jpg

image_zpsc9ea33b4.jpg

image_zpscbee03ed.jpg

image_zps9c1afed3.jpg

image_zpsd9f20553.jpg

That was the scariest thing I've seen someone do on a TK. Beats be how you managed to get on the roof with the suit one and balance there! Hope you didn't slip and broke your armou...*ahem* I mean your bones!

Evan... Ha, I love your signature gif... Funny.

Yeah, I took it easy getting up there very carefully. My son was a bit of an antagonist but when it was over we laughed and smiled. He took a video of me climbing up, omg so funny. I left my helmet on, not sure why, but that made it that much more difficult.

On 2/2/2014 at 10:33 AM, Locitus said:

Also, yes, 5"6' or 5"7 is a little on the short scale for an accurately sized armour......

Yerrh, if you ask me, I think short ar$ed guys look terrible in TM B)

----------

:D

Jason, looking pretty darn nifty there matey, loving those scary roof top shots especially this one :duim:

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp139/Billhag/JamesCagneyTrooper01_zpsfa2a29f8.jpg

:)

PS

Hope you don’t mind me saying but you’re wearing your holster on the wrong side for ESB. Switch it over to the right side matey and will look a million times better.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

You know I don't think they look terrible Billy. It just requires some of that legendary Billhag magic :P

On 2/13/2014 at 11:02 PM, Billhag said:

-------------

:D

Jason, looking pretty darn nifty there matey, loving those scary roof top shots especially this one :duim:

:)

PS

Hope you don’t mind me saying but you’re wearing your holster on the wrong side for ESB. Switch it over to the right side matey and will look a million times better.

Wow, totally hilarious... Funny Bill... That is pretty cool. Yes I had forgot my holster in my preliminary photos, then wrong side on the second go around.... My GML caught it both times too.... Oh well, another reason to kit up.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

• 1 month later...

Going to try for EIB, my darn E-11 Is not right for ESB, so... looks like i will need to find another.Anyway, here are some of my possible submission photos. Any Feedback is greatly appreciated as always. My GML Tom Gardner has been extremley helpful, and supportive during this process. Let me tell you, nothing gets by that fella....Thanks Tom... Your awesome... :duim:

image_zpsa874e71e.jpg

image_zps543c93b8.jpg

image_zpsa3b9cd50.jpg

image_zpsf4270eae.jpg

image_zps6fcc43ff.jpg

image_zps91061844.jpg

image_zpsdeb8af4e.jpg

image_zps9bbc401b.jpg

image_zps9a821bf5.jpg

image_zps5ebda60e.jpg

image_zpsb5fc4348.jpg

image_zpsb671ab99.jpg

TM Is beautiful armor, isn't it?

:cantinabandf:

I don't even see why you would have problems obtaining Centurion ;)

Except from your left shin which popped out from your boot in your indoor set, everything's perfect!

Thank You Sir, I think It Looks Smashing As Well... :jc_doublethumbup: