Cleaning/buffing armor

Didn't see any threads containing this information. Sorry if I've repeated it. Two questions: First, is there anything that works best for cleaning/disinfecting the inside of your helmet and armor? Second, does Novus scratch remover really work? Thanks guys and gals!

Tim

I have always used Novus to clean and remove scratches.

For the inside I have been using those antibacterial kitchen / bathroom wipes.

Always fresh and clean

Agreed!

http://trooperbay.com/novus-2-8-ounce-bottle-stormtrooper-armor-abs-polish/

Here in Aus I use Tcut polish works a treat, on the inside I just use a multi purpose cleaner spray, leaves a nice fresh smell LOL

A) I can't believe I just saw a post from Hyper.

B) A combination of all the Novus products seems to work rather than just the one. See this tutorial. The cleaning one is a little silly but the two different grits of goop make all the difference in the world. 

Ingrid uses some Maguires product to shine and take scratches out she likes a lot. You can get it from an automotive store but I can never ever remember what it is. Maybe she'llread this and post what it is. 

For cleaning I wipe the inside of my armor with a rag with simple green mostly because other product smells really bum me out. 

-Eric

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...