Fiberglass Stormtrooper armor

Jason,

Hi, Welcome to FISD! Could you post some pictures of the armor that you bought from ebay? I wish that you could have asked here before buying from ebay. We can help you with your selection of armor, tips and assembly. There are Master Armor Builders here who can help in your build. Also, can you go over to the new members area and introduce yourself to FISD.

Andy

Good morning, Jason.

Welcome aboard, mate....
About the fiberglass armour...well, this stuff is much more heavier than an ABS armour...especially for trooping. I think a fiberglass armour is rather for a display. But like Andy wrote, post some pics of your armour and maybe we find a solution.

Cheers...

Edited by DarthChridan

Imho: Sell this suit on eBay and buy a proper kit of one of our vetted armor makers. Really, I know it's hard to realize when you bought it and you think " man, I got real stormtrooper armor in my hands" but this armor is bullsh*t. The helmet is so wrong that you propably can not fix it and the rest of the suit is a recast of FX armor which is long outdated. You really want to accept the challenge and build this suit, invest much more time than for a vetted kit and receive in the end only a bad looking result which won't be a pleasure to troop in? look for ATA,AP,T/MC,MTK,NE or in the UK for TM or RS. Believe me: You will be more satisfied with the result. Good luck on your way, you will make a good decision. Gesendet von meinem XT1032 mit Tapatalk

Edited by Minuteman