TK Lounging

Cantina Security

I had to sit for a photoshoot once.  Popped every strap between the chest and the ab sections.  I prefer my Empire bathrobe while lounging around.  However I can't lounge too much with two little ones roaming.

Funny, I just lean against the recliner , then ask for help back up....

I just want to put on this thing even though I have nothing to do.

Actually asked the hospital if they have any kids that are feeling down if I could come help cheer them up. My friend, an administrator, was all over it. So at least it gives me a good reason to suit up...

When i first built my armor I looked for any and every excuse to wear it. I'm a little less inclined nowadays, but I do miss it when the stretch between troops is too long. (Like more than 2 weeks)

P.S. I can sit, but leaning back is scary because I don't want to break the back plate.

P.S. I can sit, but leaning back is scary because I don't want to break the back plate.

I find I am more comfortable leaning.... I don't want to sit because I don't want to break the end of my butt plate!

The first night I had my JR kit, it was Halloween, the wife stuffed me in the car, that was very difficult trying to be careful, luckily nothing broke, very uncomfortable though. After the family drug me out to dinner, needless to say, two minutes at the restaurant , I was down to my under suit...lol. Good thing the owner of the restaurant is a personal friend, he got a heck of a kick out of it. Sitting is not easy. I will surly be more carful in the future...