Stripes template

YES!  How the heck did you find these?!  I searched and searched!  You win the awesome award!

You'll just have to look at proportions and find what looks right. Mike Appling (trooperbay) did a lot of research of things like that for his decals and I think his are about 16 mm as well.

There is some more discussion about this here http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/24261-lemaxims-rs-pvc-anh-stunt-build-rs-wip/page-5

Keep in mind those are too wide.

Yup, I followed those size recommendations and they turned out too wide. Thankfully, judicious use of a toothpick allowed me to get them down to a more acceptable width.

Yes the stickers I received from trooper bay are 16mm wide. Be great if we could change to dimensions in that tutorial :D

I went ahead and changed the measurement mentioned. It'll be up to the user to print it to the right scale.

Awesome thanks Mathias, I had only just pm'd Eric to find out how it could be changed ;)