Sniper plate help

Tolo

HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLP!!!!

Hello Troops, 

I'm helping a friend out with his AP build. We are at the sniper plate and we can not figure out how to put it. I remember reading that people are cursing installing it, but, I never thought it was that bad lollll. Here are the pictures from what it looks like for the moment.

KfFwP2H.jpg

fgQArk9.jpg

xPsPwxW.jpg

KpDCUb6.jpg

Thank you for your help, 

Eric

From what I have seen of other AP builds that is pretty normal for their sniper plates, my ATA was a little off so I clamped both sides tightly then applied some heat across the back of the plate and then gave it a twist, came out better. Also just a not the ends of the plate should not tapper as you have in the photo they should be cut straight (up and down) :D

This armor was trimmed by AP, I thought everything was cool with the way it was lolll.

Thanks for your input. I will try to cut it.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I own an AP and you can straighten it but it takes a LOT of messing around...and a heat gun over the RH edge (facing away from you) to recorrect the bend that makes it sit crooked....I'll try and post pix so to help visualize what I'm referring to...probably will post pix tomorrow...just got home from work and am beat...