TK-29066 Requesting ANH stunt EIB Status [TM] [343]

SorenM

Hi Soren,

If your completed pics were up, here and now, I would have granted your EIB after seeking those little adjustments.

It's my job to review the EIB applications and police the CRL , but I do not think that there is anything wrong with your look and side gaps, therefore I'm inclined to clear it.

Your application looks better and "more" EIB than most other that check all the EIB CRL tick boxes.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Phil:-)

I am glad you like the look of my armour, and I both respect and fully appreciate your job as a DO (I am a Captain in the Army, so know all about clearing the look on a uniform so to speak.....:-)).. And I think you are doing a great job...truly!.:-)

Please do not take my decision to wait with a new application, as a sign of me being offended, or anything. I am out of the country, so new pictures cannot be uploaded before I return.. Aditionally my weight loss is going great...so I will rather upload pictures of an improved look when I am ready....:-)....I expect it will be before the end of the year.......:-)...(..I do want to join the ranks of EI and subsequently CEN, but I do not want anyone to be able to put a finger on me not fully adhering to the CRL...:-))...

Edited by SorenM

And until you loose those extra kilos, we will try that shimming mod ;)

Yes thank you very much my friend...letƂĀ“s see how much will be needed in a couple of weeks..;.)

Edited by SorenM

Status of EIB application checked today 7th October 2013

No updates found.

update not earlier than 14th of OCT, so no need checking before that:-)

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, the gap is still not just a seam, but the improvement is visible ( fels like the problem is my 44inch chest, and not my belly....lets see when I loose more weight).

Here are the new requested pics.( smaller gap, thighs rised, shoulders closer to the chest armour)

Ā 

LHi6kND.jpg

Ā 

1qqJrIY.jpg

Ā 

uUr9JHa.jpg

I am happy with your overall look and pictures.

You have definitely nailed the EIB Look

Congrats trooper you are EIB cleared.

Thanks a million:-).... Edited by SorenM

And the arms are sitting on their right sides. Impressive ;)

Right you are mate...I managed to put the arms marked with left and right to the corresponding arms....;-)...

Congratulations!

You wear the armour very well. The gap on the sides is minimal and I am very pleased that you have passed inspection. Well done Trooper :duim:

Thanks Paul...

And thank you for the kind words....the armour has been made very well, I have made only minor adjustments to some of the straps...:-).....and it is a pleassure to wear!...taylormade armour (at least from your hands) is really really good!:-)

Edited by SorenM