Proper snap and button plyers

I don't use pliers as they never seem to squash the snap right, this is the tool I use, the base has two sides and depending on which side of the snap you are applying.

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

On 9/19/2013 at 8:01 AM, gmrhodes13 said:

I don't use pliers as they never seem to squash the snap right, this is the tool I use, the base has two sides and depending on which side of the snap you are applying.

+1

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

White size snap.

Are you talking about the snaps to hold your armor?

If so, I use the kit that sells at walmart. I think, not betting on it, they are size 8.

Different size snaps I use smaller ones on other project, each size snap has its own tool

Make sure you get the setting tool that matches your snap size. Line 24 snaps need a line 24 setting tool! When setting, don't hit the crap out of it you may very well knock the post sideways rather than mushrooming it gently downward. Stiff taps are all you will need

• 1 month later...

Are you talking about the snaps to hold your armor?

If so, I use the kit that sells at walmart. I think, not betting on it, they are size 8.

Could you perhaps provide a link to those snaps?  I see snaps with imperial measurements (no pun intended) like in inches, but not a size otherwise.