Death Trooper WIP - Ottawa, Canada

Andy, you looked great and it was a big surprise to see you there. Like I mentioned to you at the show, we passed in the hall and it didn't register that it was you  (as I was not expecting you to make it down) until I saw you kitted up in this beauty at the booth. FANTASTIC looking in person... Snoova too!

Montreal was always my intended debut of this costume...then I spontaneously decided to go to Fan Expo and I debuted it there.  

I am torn between this costume for Montreal and wearing Darth Maul as Ray Park will be there.  I am only going on Sunday so I can only choose one.  Maul will require a lot more work and 4 hours of driving while in full make-up.  It will be a decision I make that morning at 6am.

Montreal was always my intended debut of this costume...then I spontaneously decided to go to Fan Expo and I debuted it there.

I am torn between this costume for Montreal and wearing Darth Maul as Ray Park will be there. I am only going on Sunday so I can only choose one. Maul will require a lot more work and 4 hours of driving while in full make-up. It will be a decision I make that morning at 6am.

If you come in the 514 town, we will meet in person. I will be there all 3 days

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Montreal ComiCon mission Report:

Just a stellar day.  Incredible feedback on the costume from fans, artists and even Ray Park.  Super comfortable and durable.  Not a single issue to report.

Did a mini photoshoot with a pro photog and here are the best of the images:

Montreal_Comiccon_319_zps1beef5aa.jpg

Montreal_Comiccon_323_zpse5190ae0.jpg

Montreal_Comiccon_321_zps3cbdff56.jpg

Montreal_Comiccon_326_zpsfd6990a1.jpg

Montreal_Comiccon_333_zpsc3aa048d.jpg

Montreal_Comiccon_346_zps0bff156e.jpg

Montreal_Comiccon_347_zps41213dbb.jpg