My Hero Lid

Very nice, I think the brow may have to come down a little as there wasn't much of a gap between the eyes and the top of the lid on hero versions..

I hand painted my stunt lid. I used decals for this one for the time being as I only intend to use it for display, I may however remove the decals and paint in the future.

• 4 months later...

Truly a great looking bucket there, Sam.

As my armor will become a Hero build when it arrives, I'll be looking at yours for references.  I'll have to figure out where to get the lenses, and as I'm unsure if your ears came with three bumps or not, I'll ask the question:  Did they come with three bumps, or did you do a fill and re-shape of some sort?

Looks great.  Can't wait to get my box in the mail sometime next year.  (ahhhhh, the agony.  ;)  )

You have to specify that you want hero ears when you buy your helmet. There are a few makers that make hero ears, but I only know of one maker that offers a hero faceplate, and that's TM. Can anyone else chime in with other makers who make a hero facepalte? I had to modify my ATA helmet to be hero.