Centurion approved gloves?

I don't have better pictures because I didn't want to buy them without being sure that they would work.

But these are the Gorilla Gloves:

http://m.homedepot.com/p/Grease-Monkey-Max-Fit-Gorilla-Grip-Medium-Glove-25052-030/202709678/

And these are the black neoprene ones with the grip bumps on the fingertips:

http://m.homedepot.com/p/Grease-Monkey-Long-Cuff-Neoprene-Large-23403/202188317/

I really didn't want to get the regular chemical gloves like the neoprene because I was hoping for something lined for better comfort.

That's all they carry at my local Wal-Mart and Home Depot. If anyone knows anywhere else or online where I can find the gloves I'm looking for for around the same price that works too please.

The latter ones might be okey, but I can't tell for sure from the small picture. The first pair is an easy no-go.

As for comfort with real rubber gloves. Use glove liners. It makes all the difference.

Hardware stores should have them. 

But there are often of poor quality, as they mostly intended for single use.

Smugglersrun is a very good site (run by a girl, too!)

If you have a little more money to spend, go to a high end men's fashion shop.

If you can find military chemical gloves on line or from Army/Navy surplus stores, they are great, and they usually come with cotton liners. They are usually very cheap too.

I really need to get a pair of glove liners, but online they seem to come in packs of 10 or 20.  Hopefully in the near future I can find/browse an Army surplus store. This sounds like a great resource.

Here are better pictures of the Grease Monkey Long Cuff Neoprene Gloves available at Home Depot. I was planning on using these for my build aiming for centurion. So will these work?

-----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed