Forum upgrade today March 31

Locitus

I will perform a site backup and later on an upgrade to the latest forum release today.

Things might not work as expected while the upgrade made. But please don't be alarmed.

Its working normal for me Mathias. Only different thing I notice is that the tutorials on the left are gone. 

Thanks for all the web stuff you do behind the scenes bro. Its appreciated.

Tutorials should be found under "TK Information post". It works for me, but I'm going to log out and have a second look since some features work different for me since I'm an admin.

And thanks. Hopefully we get this "array" thing sorted out quickly.

I have quickly checked out common features of the site with a secondary account we have for testing purposes and I see no other problem with the site aside from the "array" that is shown instead of the username when looking at the "new content" page.

Ah. I wonder if we need to manually add the recent tutorials block back on the home page. I'll take a peek when I'm near a computer later today.

-Eric

Ah. I wonder if we need to manually add the recent tutorials block back on the home page. I'll take a peek when I'm near a computer later today.

-Eric

Please do. That is your area of expertise. ;)

I do notice a broken photo on the header to the far right of each posters name. For example, left says Locitus, far right has the #9, then a broken photo link.

I do notice a broken photo on the header to the far right of each posters name. For example, left says Locitus, far right has the #9, then a broken photo link.

That sounds more like a cache problem in your browser. I have done some re-caching on the server side which might have changed something that your cache points to. Try a hard refresh (ctrl+shift+r) of the page.

Humph. I added the "recent tutorials" sidebar back (It was a hook that needed to be renabled btw) 

The ANH theme doesn't display "array" for people's names after a search.... but the 2012 does. I'm digging around the skin stuff now but I'm somewhat baffled at the moment.

-Eric