RainTrooper’s ATA Build

I'm in no means comparing ATA to FX but I had the same problems with my FX shoulders sliding back until I did the elastic loop to secure it tightly to the biceps. Also helped with mobility like crazy

Cloud City Garrison Approved! :duim:   Next up, Legion Approval!!  Now, I'm off to check my email every five minutes for the next few days/weeks like a complete crazy person..  :56pullhair:    

90707310-c063-4eb3-9674-8b92ce77e8b1_zpscae67a81-933d-4a6d-a672-4f51bf2a1ed0_zps

Thanks Greg!  Still waiting on that email from the LMO.  :R2D2: Sure hope it doesn't take the entire "up to 3 weeks"!!..  :blink:

I definitely do not have the patience of a Jedi... :lightemperor:

:laugh1:

Edited by RainTrooper

Stunning build, young man!!!  Did you ever get back to retouching those ab buttons???

Thanks Steve!  Yep, sure did. :duim:  I was able to clean up the ab buttons a bit with a tookpick and a little thinner.   EIB pics coming soon! 

Congrats, your build was a pleasure to follow.

Can't wait to have my kit here, hope to have your advice during the build...

Bye!

Edited by elleerre

Congrats, your build was a pleasure to follow. Can't wait to have my kit here, hope to have your advice during the build... Bye!

Thanks Lorenzo!  I’ll be glad to give any advice along your way!    

• 1 year later...