Show off the inside of your helmet

There are so many buckets out there, and at the end of the day, we strive for a level ofuniformity from the outside looking in. And yet the inside of a Troopers helmet is left open for personal statement -- to a certain degree. I was wondering if people would be wiling to post up pics of the inside of their helmets just for comparison's sake. I've seen quite a few pics over time, but never in one central location. Post 'em if you got 'em!

the padding is my own creation. I sewed it myself. holds to my head perfectly without any issues.

Edited by Tray

I've thought about a chin strap. Because of the way my padding works I don't need a chin strap to hold the helmet more steady. Mine I can shake pretty good and still be able to see out of it without adjustment. If someone puts their arm around me and hits the bucket it still shifts though. Nothing to stop that from happening. It is also removable. I sewed velcro to ducks cloth sewn to the underside of the satin material so I can take it out. I use the same padding for my TK in my TS until I get around to making another pad.

Thanks Isaac. I really love how mine feels and looks inside. I love showing it off now. :) I was always embarrassed by how crude it looked inside until I finished it off like I did.

Edited by Tray

I know Breckin Meyer has a wearable display helmet I built for him. His looks just like mine inside but his eyes are framed with the headliner material like my frown is.