Kidney plate corners?

It would be nice to get all these sizing and examples all on one thread, ie: kidney, belt corners, knee belt curve snd rivet position and so on would have made my build so much easier

Edited by gmrhodes13

It eould be nice to get all these sizing and examples all on one thread, ie: kidney, belt corners, knee belt curve snd rivet position and so on would have made my build so much easier

All you need to do is assemble it. No one will stop you.

I agree with Mathias - research is a vital part of the whole armor-building-experience :smiley-sw013:

I meant, all he needs to do is make such a thread himself if that is what he feels is missing. The info is on the forum, you just need to put it in one spot. But you are of course perfectly right as well. Doing your own research is vital to actually learn anything. :)

the purpose of the FISD is not to make people feel like they need to re invent the wheel every time they drive a car!

Our purpose is to have data organized so it's easy to find

I know what you mean Glen, it would be so easy if all the sizes and information were to be in one place but there really is so much to go through.

Not to mention that new ideas and new information on how the armour was put together keeps coming out.

It all depends on how screen accurate you want to go, what film version etc etc.

It's just as we'll there is a forum like here and guys like Billhag who are so willing to help with any question.

And that's it, somewhere to come and ask no matter how daft you think your question may be.

Long live the Empire.