Boots = TKBoots

Canvas Belt = TM

Hand Plates = TM latex with weathered chipping

Electronics = Aker/ICOMM

Neckseal = Veedox neckseal

Undersuit = Eastbay

Holster = TM

TD Clips = TM

TM Helmet: RS Propmasters PP khaki "fishpond" Helmet with weathered chipping and hand painted details

Lenses = RS

Mic Tips = RS

stunthelmetoff_zpscf4e5f90.jpgstuntfront_zps53e366f3.jpgstuntright_zps920ff6d8.jpgstuntleft_zps2f7f77ab.jpgstuntback_zps058287fb.jpgstuntaction_zps200f0f92.jpgelastic_zpscc3bb537.jpghadguard_zps07c5ecfa.jpgstuntdrop_zpsc7d24d47.jpgthighdetail_zps7f162358.jpgtddetail_zpsc7b59569.jpg

Helmet Details:

stunt1_zps57bc9df1.jpgstunt2_zpsfbf5798f.jpgstunt4_zps19ffdefe.jpgstunt3_zpsb48a2031.jpgstuntinside1_zpsa5f5d3f9.jpg

For blaster details see my Hero EIB application thread!

Thanks for Looking!

Think you are on the verge with the tube stripes, see what the DO says. Just have a look at your shoulder straps, the right one looks a bit off

stuntback_zps058287fb.jpg

Also your brow trim seems a little low for stunt verion. Good luck with approval :duim:

Hopefully the tube stripes are ok, as trying to redo them at this point would be a nightmare (paint over paint and the weathering). I would never be able to get it right short of redoing the entire lid. The tube stripes do vary a bit even from tube to tube in ANH so I am crossing my fingers on this being aprovable for EIB.

As for the brow, there are a few low brow stunts out there, but the lid resting brow trim is lower than the lid on brow trim as you see in the pictures. The way the khaki helm flexes when its on and my head is pushing on the top, and the ear snaps are snapped, the brow actually moves up a bit. When it is resting on a surface it goes back down. I prefer low brow troopers as I think they look more serious and mean, so I did want this one to be lower than say the move along sand trooper who has a very high brow.