Quixotic5891's ANH Stunt Build ATA

Looking good you could try to get the top of your bells to come in a little more at the top, maybe pull your thighs up just a little as you have a lot of black showing at the top. Apart from that you are looking great, nice work :D.

I cheated and made my chest elastic straps adjustable, has come in handy for when the elastic stretches a bit. I just use some of the plastic adjusters you find on dog leaches :)

• 2 weeks later...

Also want to thank everyone that replied to this thread. The community here is very helpful and brutally honest haha. Without everyone's help I'm sure I would have gone crazy. I've made new friends and hope to continue to make new ones. Now that I have a little experience I hope to contribute to the community.

The solution I came up with to keep the shoulder bells from pulling the shoulder straps out from the bridges was to make a snap that is glued to the bridge and the shoulder straps snap on to it. That secured the shoulder strap under the bridges and doesntĀ let the shoulder bells pull it out from under them.Ā 

Ā 

This isntĀ movie accurate and Im sure there are better ways to achieve it. This is what worked for me though.

Ā 

good luck.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Antonio,Ā 

Ā 

Ā  Ā  Ā Your shims for your tights, did you glued them? Or did you just velcro them?

Ā 

Thank you,Ā 

Ā 

Ā  Ā  Eric

Edited by Tolo

• 1 month later...