BJ's CFO ROTJ build

I say this in that it seems to push out the shoulder bells overly much.

Yeah, I didn't really put the foam in very well in these pics. It's fixed now. :)  

I couldn't find any good reference pics of what the foam should look like in the bells, so my first try wasn't super-accurate. ;)

Trial & error...

Understood - just seems like a miss on the Centurion requirements for this costume though, as that's not consistent with the pattern we use.

The CRL's were created prior to 2011. I think I wrote the first ones in December 2008? They were not in any CRL that I created, at least, so it has to have been in the past year or so.

The centurion part didn't exist prior to 2011 though. Possibly as an optional EIB thing that got bumped into centurion mandatory.

I wrote the original Centurion standards too when last I was DL, and I did not say anything about padding. :) It must have been added after I stopped being DL.

Regardless, I'm not sure why it's there?

I'm not sure either. I have nothing to do with it. But the CRL's are in wikimedia so I'm sure there is a historical log on when it was changed.