Anybody having issues buying from Trooperbay?

TK-42779

I've had issues with items not staying in my cart in the past. Always tried an hour or two later and it seemed to work.

For what it's worth, I just tried and nothing will stay in my cart right now either.

during certain parts of the year trooperbay takes a vacation from orders.

so the site stays up, but you can't purchase items.

......are you being serious? You must be because I don't see you joke very much on here...but really??

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I had trouble once with the shopping cart, but I emailed him about it and he got back to me the next day. I have always appreciated his customer service.

I am not saying anything about his customer service. Lol I was just trying to find out if it was an isolated issue or not. :lol:

dude... I'm not kidding... he disables the shopping cart during certain times in the year.

and if a product is out of stock, then it's removed from being able to be loaded into the cart.

I know, because I make holsters for trooperbay, and I'm a vendor of product for him.

but if it's out of stock. then out it is?

dude... I'm not kidding... he disables the shopping cart during certain times in the year.

and if a product is out of stock, then it's removed from being able to be loaded into the cart.

I know, because I make holsters for trooperbay, and I'm a vendor of product for him.

but if it's out of stock. then out it is?

Well right on. :D I guess I'll check back tomorrow. It's cool he sells your holsters too!

I am not saying anything about his customer service. Lol I was just trying to find out if it was an isolated issue or not. :lol:

I hear ya. I just wanted to share that I've enjoyed buying from him.

I've experienced "isolated incidents" in the paypal crossover but nothing particular on the site. :) And it might have been PayPal. I contacted him about it with the error message, and he got back to me quickly, but by then it had already resolved itself anyway. :)

I've had a the same problem with the shopping cart. I got resolved within a couple days. I've nothing but a positive experience with Trooper Bay otherwise.