What do you see when you look in the scope?

I've been trying to come up with a graphic to stick on the end of my gun sight to make it a little more interesting. I came up with this cartoon, but when I printed it out, it was small enough I didn't think everyone would get the joke. (The gestures of the TK's are an important part of the gag...if you can't make them out clearly, you don't realize the incident was an accident, and then it makes no sense). I thought I'd share it, anyway. What do you think?

Another option is a simple gun sight crosshair, which is unambiguous, albeit not as fun.

I'd love to put some sort of tiny hologram or other visual trick there, but I haven't come up with anything yet. Any ideas?

oops3small.jpg

Edited by fritzthefox

OMG you shot a fellow troppe------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

Knock yourself out. Jar Jar can't get too much abuse. If you size and print it to 1.25", it should fit nicely. (You will probably need to print from software designed for print, like Word or Photoshop or something, in order to set the proper image size. FYI.)

Edited by fritzthefox