Ever noticed this?

Well it's weekend, the weather is bad as that what's showing on TV.

So let's watch some screen grabs ,build on some armour stuff and while watching i found this.

Never seen this detail before, anyone from you did?

y9i75jsuygws.jpg

yqimq4psquuk.jpg

xom84b7j6ij.jpg

Is that a white elastic?

Few frames later it's gone.

49trakxr8ux6.jpg

Suggestions?

Edited by Turrican

Yeah I've seen that before. I think it was used to keep the holster from moving around while they had their blasters holstered. It's the only scene you seen the holster being used.

i read han has two different hand plates, i was thinking that was refering to the anh style hand plate i saw that looks inverted.. any pics of the diferent plates? also, the AM kit comes with rectangle hand plates, what trooper uses those?

i read han has two different hand plates, i was thinking that was refering to the anh style hand plate i saw that looks inverted.. any pics of the diferent plates? also, the AM kit comes with rectangle hand plates, what trooper uses those?

Those are the "cheesegrater" hand plates which were worn by a few of the Sand Troopers.

I believe when they were filming that scene, Luke is supposed to draw his blaster. As we all know, doing such (especially with one hand) can be awkward, so they gave him a little extra anchoring to help him out there.